Is there any option to keep H2?

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Is there any option to keep H2?

Message 1 of 9
(2,359 Views)

I do not want the new Viceland channel. I am a regular watcher of the H2 channel. Is there anyway to keep it. I can gaurantee I will never watch viceland.

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Re: Is there any option to keep H2?

Message 2 of 9
(2,335 Views)

No. The network itself is changing. H2 will cease to exist, anywhere. It's being renamed to Viceland, with new programming.

Highlighted
Gold Contributor I
Gold Contributor I

Message 3 of 9
(2,264 Views)

@driggsd wrote:

I do not want the new Viceland channel. I am a regular watcher of the H2 channel. Is there anyway to keep it. I can gaurantee I will never watch viceland.

Unfortunately no, this is not Verizon's doing. A&E Networks are turning H2 into Vice and there is nothing that can be done about it. It's a shame because H2 was the only History channel I watched after the regular History channel became another god awful reality show laden pile of dog poo.
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

H2 CHANNEL 127

Message 4 of 9
(2,139 Views)

What happened to H2 channel #127; it is showing junk “VICELAND” 

There is already more than 75% of programing advertisement, sales, and junk. What are you all doing??

Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: H2 CHANNEL 127

Message 5 of 9
(2,135 Views)

Verizon had nothing to do with it. History channel changed the content.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 6 of 9
(2,046 Views)

Too bad H2 is gone, I wondered if the aliens show will continue on Vice and what channel will be located so we can chekc it out... I already dont like the name "vice", I hjope they keep the guy with the crazy hair

Highlighted
Gold Contributor I
Gold Contributor I

Message 7 of 9
(2,013 Views)

@Nejdeh wrote:

What happened to H2 channel #127; it is showing junk “VICELAND” 

There is already more than 75% of programing advertisement, sales, and junk. What are you all doing??

Did you NOT read any of the other posts in this thread!?!?!?!!?! Smiley Frustrated

Highlighted
Silver Contributor V Silver Contributor V
Silver Contributor V

Message 8 of 9
(1,989 Views)

This was a huge disappointment to a family member of mine, this was one of 2 channels they watched.

Bad move on A&Es part in my opinion. 

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 9 of 9
(1,769 Views)

Ya; Expressions, graphics & ???!!! by company man would not put led on stink.  Just dump the trash; like I will. 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.