Justice Network?
Qathome
Enthusiast - Level 2

I noticed my local CBS WTSP has gotten another subchannel The Justice Network and Verizon FiOS still doesn't carry it. The Justice Network is already on Bright House and avaibile OTA (Over The Air) on 10.3. WTSP's first subchannel AntennaTV is carried by FiOS. Is there a chance of getting The Justice Network on Verizon FiOS?

0 Likes
Re: Justice Network?
ike71
Contributor - Level 1

The Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton Justice Network?

0 Likes
JoeHos-1

After selecting  channel 7.1 (on Fios 507) I click the down arrow to get the Justice Network.  Lately about 50% of the time, I have been getting a screen message that the program is not sending  its program to Fios.  On my TV that uses a roof antenna, when I sellect 7 and go down one click, I get a similar program that is FBI cases.  I don't know if the Justis Network is available over the air and what channel it is in the Boston area.  The screen icon says TV 14 but it does not relate to an over the air channel.

0 Likes
BigRich71

Justice network is channel 68.2 in New York with a antenna.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes