Re: KEEP UNIVISION
Niv1

Try Spectrum or call other cable service carriers.

They were offering paying for cancellation of contract fees for customers!

I'm deft. changing companies if the Univision issue doesn't get resolved.

0 Likes
Re: KEEP UNIVISION
colombiaGOL

I was told same thing today. FIOS is the one that is breaking the contract  not us. I won't pay any penny to close my account. I can go online to  Better Business Borough of New York, an entity that mediates on behalf of customers.

You go on their website and complete a complaint about what they are doing to us the HISPANIC community. Our dollars have a voice too! Do not let them intimidate you. 

0 Likes
Re: KEEP UNIVISION!!
Travis20
Enthusiast - Level 1

Let's stop the nonsense Verizon

The list of channels you've removed Weather Channel or services (We don't offer email anymore),, You've lost all credibitly with saying you are about the consumer.

A lot of other options out there and new customer discounts,, So get it done.

Negotate in good faith and don't just drop the service and sell the "We're on your side" line

PEGR1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hope the FTC pays attention to the effects of the monopoly they have allowed with Univision....That said, Verizon is also taking advantange.  I spent over an hour on the phone yesterday trying to get my cancellation fees waived.  They said they had to escalate the request and that they would get back to me today.  They promised to do so, and of course, they haven't called....I have no reason to stay with a cable company that does not carry the channels that I see, but I am stuck with a 2 year agreement!!!  

0 Likes
sflewis

I'm wondering why GetTV has been removed - it says due to univision, but when I look it up, it says part of sony pictures

0 Likes
lago

If veraizon don`t keep univision I change to dish

0 Likes
Francisco2169

so I am not honestly understanding what's going on. I do think Univision and Verizon should come to an agreement for the CUSTOMERS! We, the customers are being treated like a third party because we see Verizon is blaming Univision and Univision is blaming Verizon. To my knowledge this is not high school. I think Verizon and Univision should make a deal thinking about the customers not about what benefits each company.  The bottom line here is, THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT! I don't think the prices should go up to add Univision. So please do the best to come to an agreement fast for the CUSTOMERS! Please bring back Univision! 

0 Likes
dance1

Hi,

As an spanish viewer, I definetly would like to have Univision channel. I missed the programs and would like to know as soon as possible whats going to happen. On the other hands, I dont understand how other cable carriers are not having the same problems. Hope that an agreement is settled as soon as possible, and Verizon doesn't loose quite a few spanish customers.

0 Likes
DC23NY

We should not be charged a termination fee due many of the channels had been eliminated . When i choose Verizon i did due the fact that the package i selected had a lot of channels i see in a daily basics. First they took Chiller out, now a lot of the univision channels too. I see thoses channels in a daily basics specially channel 41 and el rey channel 198. If we not getting them back is like a breach of contract. Us consumers we could file complains against our channel provides thru the FCC complain line and also thru US.Gov if our issues are not resolved due we are still being billed the same price for less channels. Please resolve this issue due me and my whole family we will cancell our services and move to another cable company were they offering thoses channels on a package. I already paying 16 dollars a month in addition to have some spanisn channels like wapa and others spanish programming. so include them on that package. I should not loose thoses channels.. I will contacting the fcc complain hotline now to see what they could do for us and where are the appropiate steps that us as consumers with a contract we should no go thru this of paying earlier termination fees.

0 Likes
donwilliams1

Two of my favorite channels "Get T.V. & El Rey " are on the line .You guys can make a little less profit and keep thousands of customers . Cause if their gone so am I 

0 Likes