Re: KEEP UNIVISION!!
MomPlaysBass
Enthusiast - Level 2

I still have getTV - it must be the market you're in. I have noticed that I have channels showing up as removed that I never had access to in the past in my market (SE Virginia). I do think it is disingenuous of Verizon to keep deleting channels and yet saying customers who want to leave because of lost content have to pay an early termination fee. I'm going to read the contract I signed to see if they get to do that.

0 Likes
Twins39

I think it's awful that Verizon removed Univision from its TV channel line-up.  I am still so upset; I was really into the 9pm soap opera, "Mi Marido Tiene Familia".  I am now researching other cable alternatives, as I would imagine this would be a loss of business for Verizon!

0 Likes
Univision
Americansoldier1

Ya que perdimos Univision de la programacion, hay alguna opcion o esperanza para volver a tener ese canal o tenemos que abandonar Verizon?

0 Likes
MCHUKUMB

I really hope you guys come to an agreement soon I miss watching my programs.

0 Likes
Univision
paxorbis
Enthusiast - Level 1

What the #$@# with the Univision lineup? I can 't believe Verizon just unplugged the service with no advance notice to customers  like me. One thing is to be in the middle of contract negotiations; the other is the way they deal with their customers in such a cavalier manner. Verizon was disrespectful and injurious.  Negotiate but don't user your customers as pawns, you jerks! If I don't see Univison back in the next coupld days, consider me gone. I'll be switching to Xfinity!

0 Likes
Re: KEEP UNIVISION
colombiaGOL

Done deal. As of tomorrow, no more missing telenovelas Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Chele516xx

Please keep univision is one of my wife favorite channels..come on people lets work together and keep Univisión channel..

Debemos de tener este canal siempre nos ayuda a tener a nuestra comunidad bien comunicada...trabajemos juntos....

0 Likes
Eballinas

I been with Verizon for 4 years and been content so far. I even overlooked when they cancelled TV Azteca which we constantly watched but the cancellation of Univision is more than I can handle. If the service is not restored I will have no choice but to cancel Verizon. I hope they find a solution soon otherwise I will have to pull the plug 

0 Likes
PrincessTiffany

If I am paying for a service I expect to get it..am sooooo desapointed that univion and unimasee were removed. If I got the Spanish chanel is to watch those chanel and now I can't watch none **bleep** .....sooooo furious the better get my chanel back or cancel my dam contact 😬😬😤😬😬😤😤😤😠😠😠😈

0 Likes
dmv17

Do not put these channels on that will greatly increase my cable bill.  If people want to watch Univision, let them buy a package to cover the increase Univision is demanding.  Many people do not want these stations.  We survived without The Weather Channel, we can survive without Univision!

Univision, go steal money from somebody else!

0 Likes