Re: KEEP UNIVISION!!
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Would you feel the same if it was a channel you liked to watch? And now had to buy an extra package to view it?

We all pay a little for every channel.

Helps to give maximum amount of channels for the best price.

PEGR1
Enthusiast - Level 2

The very least that Verizon can do for its customers is STOP charging the EXTRA $16 that we pay every month for the Spanish language package!!!  If this doesn't get resolved in a few days I will definitely cancel, and I will never do business again with Verizon FIOS or any of its affiliated companies.  I was considering switching to Verizon wireless after having ATT for 16 years, but NO MORE!!!

PEGR1
Enthusiast - Level 2

LET'S SEE IF YOUR PRICE STAYS THE SAME ONCE ALL OF US WHO WATCH THE UNIVISION CHANNELS BOYCOTT VERIZON!!!

mona15911

I WOULD LOVE TO BOYCOTT I REALLY FEEL DISCRIMEATED JUST HOW THEY DID IT WITH ALL THE BAD THINGS THAT HAS HAPPENED TO THE LATIN PEOPLE AND NOW GETTING ABUSED BY OUR CABLE COMPANY I'M REALLY **bleep** OFF IF THEY DON'T PUT UNIVISION BACK I WILL LEAVE ALSO

0 Likes
GD121

Verizon, please keep Univision.

0 Likes
Re: KEEP UNIVISION!! Disappointed!!!!!!!!!!!!
JC210
Enthusiast - Level 1

Good afternoon,

I am extremely unhappy about the recent disagreement with Univision. My parents are longtime Verizon FIOS customers and up until this point we have been satisfied with the service, however, this disagreement has been disconcerting to us. My parents watch Univision every day. Though they do not watch tv much, some of their favorite, shows—Josue y La Tierra Prometida, Aqui y Ahora, Primer Impacto to name a few, are only offered by Univision.  This week, while my mother and father got comfortable and ready to watch their show, Josue y La Tierra Prometida, they realized that Univision was no longer offered.  I watched how my father tried to solve the issue and thought that it was a mistake.. only to find out that it had been cut. My parents look forward to their shows and though you may have other “Latino” networks nothing compares to Univision. You cannot simply expect people to watch another network they are not used to watching just because the network is Spanish speaking. This network provided my parents an outlet from the outside world, it provided them with something that was fully catered to them, and you have taken that away. For others it may be a network, but for many Latinos like my parents it provided comfort, a time in which they could just watch tv, and spend time as a family. My parents had a routine, work, dinner, and watch THEIR shows, now they can no longer do this. I would highly would highly suggest you reconsider and negotiate instead of giving up and throwing a temper tantrum.

It would have been nice to receive notice and even nicer for you and Univision to reach an agreement. I understand that YOU want for the consumer US to pay less, but why not try to reach an decision peacefully instead of completing shutting the network? Why not warn YOUR customers or better yet, reach an agreement!

According to your website, I can get a $5.99 credit—is this what you are paying Verizon currently? Instead of thinking about YOUR pockets, you should think about the people that are paying you and not make rash decisions. After being your customers for such a long time, the least you could do is communicate with us. After many year of your service, we are strongly considering a new carrier. For future reference, think of your customers.  

univision
rej1223

no univision, no service. tocara volver a mi anterior service

0 Likes
GetTV
Jharaz
Enthusiast - Level 2

Here we go again! Just realized that getTV is gone from the channel lineup. Why was it removed? The classic tv shows are the only stations I watch. Please bring it back!

0 Likes
GetTV Showing the announcement about Univision?
rushfan003

I was just about to tune into GetTV because really, there's nothing on after a Flyers Loss.  The guide said that In The Heat Of The Night was playing. 

Instead of seeing that show, I ended up watching why Univision was taken off the channel line up in both English and Spanish. Black Screen, White Writing.  Why is this happening? I don't think that GetTV is a part of Univision?

0 Likes
Re: GetTV Showing the announcement about Univision?
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

GetTv is carried as a subchannel to a local channel.

Is Univision a primary local channel in your area.

If so, they GetTv was probably a sub channel to that station. And therefore removed when main channel was removed.

0 Likes