Re: KJWP MeTV
BillMurray1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I hear ya. What drives me nuts is that it went off halfway through a Perry Mason episode and the week after part 1 of a two part Wonder Woman episode. 🙂

Thanks God for the internet...

mbuseck
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks Ill keep my eyes peeled

0 Likes
FirstStateMark
Enthusiast - Level 2

Nothing new yet. I wonder if you have to reboot the set top box to pick up a new menu? Still no channel 2 or 502. 

0 Likes
adimike55
Enthusiast - Level 3

Actually, the MeTV website now has a March 20th date.

Seee the end of the first paragraph.

0 Likes
FirstStateMark
Enthusiast - Level 2

According to the MeTV web page, Verizon FiOS is due on March 20th. 

http://metvnetwork.com/

0 Likes
adimike55
Enthusiast - Level 3

MeTV KJWP did not show up on my guide by 9 AM today, so just for the heck of it, I forced a reboot to the box and and it showed up in the guide.

Note: I only have it on Ch. 502, not Channel 2, but the picture looks really good. Nice SD/HD feed.

BillW3
Contributor - Level 1
KJWP is only showing up with the HD feed on 502. Verizon, will the SD feed be showing up on channel 2 anytime soon? Why could Comcast, DirecTv and Dish start carrying KJWP on 2/28 and you guys 21 days later?
0 Likes
FirstStateMark
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for the tip.  I rebooted my STB and picked up channel 502.  Channel 2 not showing up in the guide yet. At least I can get MeTV.  woohoo!

BillW3
Contributor - Level 1
Just chatted with VZ. SD feed on 3/26.
JFD754
I don't have HD! You would think the SD and HD feeds would both be available on the same day. Doesn't make sense to me being a novice on programming. Maybe someone could explain why KJWP SD won't be available until 3/26?
0 Likes