Re: Keep Fox25!
BSBURG
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been a long time customer and am very disappointed Verizon is not holding up their end of our contract. If Fox 25 is dropped, I will decrease my services until my contract runs out and I will not enter into another contract with a company that does not care about it's customers. I will also seriously consider moving to another company if they offer a buy out of my contract deal because most all of our family tv watching is on Fox 25. Please keep Fox 25!   

michlm

Only $150?  Seriously, I'm paying $170 per month (internet/cable/phone) so that isn't even a month of service, not to mention they jacked up my bill $40 a month when I signed the new contract and that wasn't clear when I renewed it.  I'm not paying $170 a month and not get one of the two channels I watch.

If Verizon drops Fox, I can go to RCN or Comcast and easily save more than $150 with the new provider deals they offer since my house is wired for all of them.

Verizon - some of us have other choices.  I basically watch 2 channels because most of the rest is garbage.  One of those channels is Fox.  If you get rid of it, I think it's time to seriously consider getting rid of Verizon.  

I'm tired of this garbage with cable companies.    They think they control everything and ultimately they will cease to exist once everyone leaves because there are so many other options.

0 Likes
eilee1

There is no reason to drop Fox 25. People love all the programs that Fox 25 have. If you need to drop a station drop WBIN 18. That staion is in NH and they already have WMUR? I am a retired employee from Verizon and i feel that dropping Fox 25 is just unfair. Thanks Eilee

0 Likes
kdemers1120

Absolutely keep Fox25.  I watch so many shows on Fox.  Verizon......what are you thinking?  This is a well-loved local station.  You will absolutely lose customers if you don't renew.

0 Likes
Ejeng2
Keep fox I will cancel
0 Likes
NE_Pats_Fan
Enthusiast - Level 1

If I miss one NFL game, then I'm gone, it's that simple.

I will not be back.

Foxorcomcast
My home is still wired for Comcast. Don't drop Fox25.
0 Likes
janex
Enthusiast - Level 1

Keep Fox 25 = Keep us.

Re: FOX
Lotus62

So droppinf FOX means loosing the Super Bowl, Daytona 500, countless football, and basball games, and a couple F1 races... and alot of other stuff.

That's a HUGE fan base.

If I were FIOS I'd find a way to keep FOX.

I know I'll have to switch if they don't.

0 Likes
GG131
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is complete **bleep** !!! Are you kidding me your are going to drop the network that carries the NFL and MLB playoffs along with local news and too many other programs to mention. I don't care about the breach of contract if Fox goes I go to hell with Verizon and their WAY OVERPRICED services.