Re: FOX
snarkyman
Enthusiast - Level 2

<troll> No big loss </troll>

I'll miss The Simpsons and Family guy.

@Lotus62 wrote:

So droppinf FOX means loosing the Super Bowl, Daytona 500, countless football, and basball games, and a couple F1 races... and alot of other stuff.

That's a HUGE fan base.

If I were FIOS I'd find a way to keep FOX.

I know I'll have to switch if they don't.

0 Likes
Re: FOX
rhopkins2323

**bleep** is this......

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/27449933/frequently-asked-questions-about-verizon-fios

I would cancel my service if you don't show football on Thanksgiving

0 Likes
Re: Keep Fox25!
bluedevil2002
Enthusiast - Level 3

@CRobGauth wrote:

My experience is that the channels rarely go away.

And when they do, it isn't for long.

And my experience is that if they do go away and come back, then the cycle just happens a year later on another service.

I'm pretty sure I see scrolls on the local NBC station at least once a year showing another dispute between Raycom and a TV provider.

0 Likes
KeepFox25
STaveira
Enthusiast - Level 1
Plain and simple, verizon drops Fox 25 I will drop them and move right on over to Comcast. It's not enought that you pay an arm and a leg every month, but now we have to watch what they will allow us to watch.

#KeepFox25
Smcbr782181
Enthusiast - Level 1
Will drop fios
0 Likes
Meolz
KEEP FOX 25 IF YOU WANT TO KEEP ME AS A CUSTOMER!!!!!!!! Fox is all I watch for my news and a large portion of sports. To not work out a deal with Boston Fox 25 would be a failure in customer service to me and I am sure thousands of other current FIOS customers. Please do the right thing and maintain superior service by retaining Fox 25. Comcast would be happy to have me back - not on my accord, however.
0 Likes
Re: KeepFox25
cam1234

I have been a long time customer and am very disappointed Verizon is not holding up their end of our contract. If Fox 25 is dropped, I will decrease my services until my contract runs out and I will not enter into another contract with a company that does not care about it's customers. I will also seriously consider moving to another company if they offer a buy out of my contract deal because most all of our family tv watching is on Fox 25. Please keep Fox 25!   

0 Likes
cam1234

I love verizon fios and fox25 please do not let me choose between you both.

0 Likes
trooperhyde

This is the best local news channel on the air.....I will definitely go back to Comcast for this channel.

0 Likes
Re: KeepFox25
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

According to this article,http://www.bostonglobe.com/business/2014/11/26/fox-may-dark-thanksgiving/tuILMCIoJugFBjp0frgeOP/stor...

they are asking for a rate that is double what Verizon pays in similar size markets.

Keep that in mind when try and place the blame.