Fox may be canceled
PlymouthBob
Enthusiast - Level 2

If Verizon can't work out an agreement with Fox and NFC games get blacked out, I'm going to Comcast

0 Likes
Re: Keep Fox25!
Les-online

I want to add my voice to the request to keep Fox 25 on Verizon. If Verizon takes Fox 25 off the air I will have no choice but to take Comcast up on one of the many offers I get from them every week in my mailbox.

0 Likes
Re: Fox may be canceled
Chiswick1

Keep Fox 25!!

0 Likes
lramos2

I heard on the news that Verizon must come to an agreement with Fox by tomorrow and if they don't, Verizon customers will no longer have Fox 25.  I watch a lot of shows on that channel and the news every morning.  My fios contact is up in January.  If Verizon drops Fox, I'm switching to Comcast.

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Remember the agreement already expired.  And if it is pulled it is because Fox 25's owner Cox has decided to pull it rather than keep it on until a new agreement is reached.  I.e. Verizon wouldn't be dropping it Cox would be removing it.

0 Likes
daeanaira
Enthusiast - Level 1

I like Verizon ok. Good customer service. I know, because billing messed up my bill so profoundly I spent over 40 hours in a 4 week period on the phone with various customer service reps. 

Despite that, I still like Verizon. PAY ATTENTION TO THIS STATEMENT.

Fox25 got bought by a Verizon rival. Then they jacked the price to Verizon. FX did the same thing a couple of years ago and everyone was angry they were going to miss their Sons of Anarchy.

Here is the difference, though. FOX25 CAN BE VIEWED WITHOUT CABLE, while FX could not.

Get a cheap converter box and an antenna at Radio Shack and you can watch Fox25 in HD with no problem. I do it all the time. After you pay the price of the box and antenna, viewing is FREE. FREE. FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alternately, you can watch basically all of the mainstream shows (except the sports) on the Fox website. Also free, FREE, FREEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is why Fox25 needs to get a reality check. Dummies. Trying to charge more for what I can get for free. Talking about cutting off your nose to spite your face. Bunch of morons. 

KeepFox25
Grandparents1

Taking Fox25 off of your TV channels would be a real disservice to all your customers who enjoy all that Fox25 has to offer. If Fox25 goes, we will go too. Our favorite show Bones will not be available, nor the morning news we enjoy so much!

Please reconsider keeping Fox25.

0 Likes
tinroad661

If FOX goes dark on Thursday, I will be cancelling on Friday

0 Likes
danversite

I am so upset that Verizon is dropping Fox 25 in Boston. Sadly if this does happen tomorrow, we will be cancelling our Verizon service and going back to Comcast on Friday morning. If you dump Fox we'll have to dump Verizon ... and we will never switch back again.

0 Likes
Keep Fox25
Cidvish
This is outrageous - we pay alot of $$ for our service and losing one of the networks will not be acceptable. Fios better keep Fox25 or I will call Comcast Friday morning to make the switch...
0 Likes