Re: Keep Fox25!
toby1940

Are you ready to lose customers...what if I do not have a smart phone...how am I going to watch the Patriots....fox25 is my news channel...I might have to go to comcast or charter....you guys are really awful...I now pay over $300 a month and you are telling me I will have to pay MORE....If you don't put it back I am on my way out!!!

0 Likes
test7771
Fix it !!!!!!!!
that is your business, no excuses
0 Likes
Re: Keep Fox25
madrob143
Enthusiast - Level 1

Fox wants how much more money per customer?? I already pay $300 to FIOS, so the small price increase would be comparable to paying $4.99/month to download the mobile app and watch football. (thanks for the suggestion Verizon.) Playing around with words to confuse customers to think make us feel we are in Verizons best interest AND THEN offering the solution of having us pay more money sounds like something our Attorney General would love to hear about as he starts his term protecting the consumers in MA.. I want my local source of news. 

@SinCara wrote:

@Cidvish wrote:
This is outrageous - we pay alot of $$ for our service and losing one of the networks will not be acceptable. Fios better keep Fox25 or I will call Comcast Friday morning to make the switch...

You complain about paying a lot of money for service yet like many, don't realize that Fox 25 wants more money. If Verizon just gives in easily YOU are going to end up paying more on your bill in the end. Be careful what you ask for. 

If you think switching is going to solve it just wait until they pull the same thing on the other provider when the contract runs out with them.

rrf1202

Where do I go to watch the eagles and dallas today? Have a bunch of fans coming over for games. Why did you take a favarite channel away, very unhappy "customer". On Thanksgiving day, really. Couldn'y think of us and at least wait until tommorrow? Cruel.

0 Likes
Re: Fox
rrf1202

keep on them, this is really a crap deal for Verizon users. On Thanksgiving? Really. No respect for thier "customers" Need to move to facebook and twitter and really slam verizon. Thanksgiving, really. Wait until Christmas. 

0 Likes
Re: Keep Fox25!
comcast2015
Enthusiast - Level 1

Having been tricked out of my $300 sign up bonus I knew I'd be going back to Comcast within 24 hours of signing up with Verizon. To take anyway a key component to the package I've agreed to contractually sounds boerderline illegal which falls in line with their bonus program dealings. This just confirms Verizon is not a customer friendly company. I guess the only good thing that will come out of this is the REDUCTION IN OUR MONTHLY FEE FOR NO LONGER HAVING TO PAY THE PRICE OF SUBSCRIBING TO FOX.!!

Fox channel's
mr1911
Enthusiast - Level 2

REALLY verizon, You have got to be kidding me, You had to drop Fox channel's...

Like your not making enough money from your customers. If I remember correctly when pay t.v. came out the concept was the customer pays for the services &  therefore no commercials. You have more commercials than ever & I assume your getting paid for them??? I think your a communist regime just sucking up as much money as you can from customer's.

I had to downgrade my service a month or two ago due to financial issues. I cannot beleive the **bleep**ty channels I get because I only pay $130 a month for t.v. & internet. In closing I say we should all boycott verizon by changing to Comcast.

Regards

**bleep** off customer.

0 Likes
Fox bill credit
Moose1733
Starting today everyone should deduct $1.00 a day from their bill as they are no longer paying for fox
0 Likes
Re: Fox channel's
Gordoncat

Amen....the greed on display here is astounding. 

0 Likes
Re: Fox25
rjm55
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am in complete agreement! No FOX - No Verizon!! They are crazy to expect me to watch NFL on my iPhone versus my 50" HD TV!! 

0 Likes