Re: Keep Fox25!
rjm55
Enthusiast - Level 1

I agree!! No FOX - No Verizon in my house. I have been a loyal Verizon customer for years but will change immediately if FOX does not come back.

HeatherGma
Enthusiast - Level 1

I LOVE the notice we got for this cancellation!  Last night on FOX, at about 9 PM there was a scrolling message stating that this could / would happen.  That's the only notice we got, no memo on our bill, etc.  Verizon is, in fact, in breach of contract, and as much as I'd hate to change all of my business cards & advertising for my business, Vistaprint will be very happy I'm losing the "@verizon.net" and changing to "@comcast.net".  To do this to customers on a national holiday, where there is probably 1 or 2 customer service reps on at Verizon, is disgusting.  even if they DO bring back FOX, before the game, we'll still consider switching.  Have a happy Thanksgiving EVeryone, and I hope someone at your festivities has a Chromecast stick so you can watch the big game!

Re: Fox channel's
dbcas
Enthusiast - Level 1

Really Verizon? Do you enjoy shooting yourself in the foot?

What kind of credit can I receive on my bill?

Thanks for giving me another reason to drop FIOS TV and go over the air for programming.

AlmostGone1
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is exactly why I have not reentered into another 2 year plan with FIOS.  I'm free to leave when ever I want and go bacl to DirecTv.  I came to FIOS for the interent plan and was talked into the bundle with FIOS TV.  It started out OK but this is a big step back as I'm not happy being used as a pawn in a corporate battle.

0 Likes
Scootermsp1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Who the HELL do you think you are Verizon pulling this **bleep** on Thanksgiving. My renewal is in January, I'll be headed to Charter for $99 a month versus hundreds for you service....most of which I don't need anyway. I also have a DTV dish on the house still. You're not the only game in town! Come pick up your stupid boxes off my front porch you turds. I plan to dump my 3 VZ iPhones too and go to Sprint or AT&T. It's real simple. fox 25 Boston on by Noontime or your $430 a month account with me is history. Shame on you.{edited for privacy}( also a soon to be FORMER VZ shareholder )

Re: Fox channel's
Mclaughr
This is unacceptable. Let me get this straight...I get a ton of crap stations that I'm forced to take and now they're cutiing a station that actaully matters. I'm done with Verizon, thier management needs to be replaced with a team that really focuses on their customers.
0 Likes
Fox 25
Inmate

How is Verizion not in violation of our contract by dropping Fox 25?

0 Likes
Re: Fox 25
CRC59

I agree. If Verizon drops all of the Fox network channels I'm switching to Comcast as soon as possible.

Curt

0 Likes
Re: Fox 25
mfpaparo
They shut fox down. Making it a priority to switch to Comcast !!!!! This is ridiculous
0 Likes
kbar2

I read Verizon Fios' public comment (verizon.com/content) about dropping Fox:

Broadcaster Updates

WFXT Viewers: Here’s how to catch NFL games with the NFL mobile app. Click Here for Details.

Update Regarding Negotiations with COX Media Group, WFXT - FOX - 11/27/14

Please contact Cox Media at 781.467.2525 to voice your concerns regarding the potential loss of programming and to demand reasonable rates for FiOS TV customers."

I guess it would only be fair if Verizon posted a phone number to "contact Verizon to voice your concerns regarding the potential loss of programming and to demand reasonable rates for FiOS TV customers".

0 Likes