Re: Keep Fox25!
Drago6
Enthusiast - Level 1

Get Fox back on or I turn you off!  Clowns.

FOX 25
Birdie123
Enthusiast - Level 1

I agree with the person who posted that Verizon may be violating our contract with them by dropping FOX.  IF anything, Verizon could at least credit our bill with a discount since they aren't providing the services we agreed to...until they sort this thing out.

Re: FOX 25 previous post was deleted by whom?
riviera1965
Enthusiast - Level 1

I agree why drop fox this is America why not drop spanish speaking stations I speak english

Re: FOX 25 previous post was deleted by whom?
Danny514
Enthusiast - Level 1

FiOS TV team is not telling the truth. When ESPN increased their fees, The FiOS TV team increas our monthly fee. Many of us would rather pay an increase for the BLAZE TV network rather than 10 or 20 sports station or more movie statation such as Hallmark. Your right FiOS TV should credit its customers with no service for FOX  25 and the other stations. 

NFL on fox
wendy191
Enthusiast - Level 1

So we just can't watch the game? Better be fixed by 4 pm

0 Likes
Verizon - Fox TV
lka563
Enthusiast - Level 1

So we get an email today stating Verizon is no longer carrying FOX tv?  Really disappointed as I wanted to watch the Cowboys football game and now have no way to watch it.  Verizon needs to get its act together!!

Re: NFL on fox
lka563
Enthusiast - Level 1

That's what I am saying!!!  Verizon, get your act together!!

Re: Keep Fox25!
comcast2015
Enthusiast - Level 1

For those in Massachusetts I suggest you file a comsumer complaint with the Attorney General's Office at:

http://www.mass.gov/ago/consumer-resources/filing-a-complaint-with-the-attorney-generals.html

Other states your Attorney Generals info isn't hard to find. Let's stop getting pushed around.

Re: Verizon - Fox TV
PMN2
Enthusiast - Level 1

Very unprofessional the way Verizon has handed this.  Sent an email the day they drop the channel, no warning.  Then they offer the solution to download their app.  Great, just what I want to do, watch TV on my computer or iPad.  That's what I pay $200.00 / Mo for?  Plus they want to charge you $5.00 per month after the first month for the app.  Called Customer Service, on hold for over 40 mins before I had to leave and hung up.  My contract expires on 1/2/2015, if not compenstated in some way I will be switching to Charter.  

Verizon FiOS has dropped FOX 25
AlmostGone1
Enthusiast - Level 2
0 Likes