Keep Fox25!
172av8r1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just learned that Fios may be dropping Fox25 from the lineup after Thankgsiving.

I watch many shows on Fox (I'm watching the Patriots right now!)  and if Fox25 is dropped, I will have no other choice but to drop FIOS and change providers. 

I've been happy with FIOS, so I don't want to leave,  but for the amount of money I give Verizon each month, I expect to be able to watch all my local broadcast network stations. 

Keep Fox25 in the lineup!

Tags (1)
Re: Keep Fox25!
lypd31
Enthusiast - Level 1

I also just found out about fox being dropped by verizon if that does hapen I will have no other choice but to cancel my verizon fios subscription. I watch many shows on Fox 25 not to mention it's football season I'm not very happy about Verizon doing this.

virtualelvis
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes, I just saw this, too. I hope Verizon will work out a deal with Fox 25.  Otherwise, they have changed the conditions under which I signed the conract of service - effectively cancelling our contract.

It'll make me reconsider what I've been considering for some time - no more cable at all.  Using over-the-air will at least get me Patriots games.

DonJLutz
Enthusiast - Level 1

I can't believe that Verizon FIOS would even think of dropping Fox25. If it can run shows like "Okie Cooking" (ok, so I am being facetious, unless that REALLY is a show), then why drop a mainstream channel? It may be my misunderstanding, but what happened to the FCC rule mandating local channels? Obviously, that's out the window.

With all the content I watch on Fox25, it's absence may cause another - mine from FIOS.

Look, I have enough trouble with Verizon's FIOS service and have multiple cable options so that switching is an option for me. But I felt haviing fiber to the house was an advantage. I may find out.if I was right. However, for the size of my bill, I expect it to have all local channels.

Keep Fox25!

christa1990
Enthusiast - Level 1

We will not renew our service this week if you let Fox go to many favorite programs plus Best Sports NFL, MLB, WORLD SIERIES GAMES. FAIR AND BALANCED PROGRAMS  # KEEP FOX

Verizon Dropping FOX 25, Time to Drop Verizon for BREACH OF CONTRACT.
Hobbit_who
Enthusiast - Level 2

Before changing to VERIZON FIOS, I ensured that the Channel Line-up that I enjoy was part of the Line-up of the package and FOX 25 was and is available.,  Now I find out that Verizon is going to DROP FOX 25 from the channels I have available to me.  I then was informed that they were going to charge me $150 for dropping Verizon and going to a different carrier for Breach of Contract.  I was informed that I had a 2 year contract. 

I must wonder if I had a contract then Does VERIZON have to honor the contract with me for the Channel Line-Up that I signed up with that they no longer are going to Offer?

Customer Service can not even tell me WHY they are not going to offer it anymore.  It has to be

MONEY

POLITICS

Money - Verizon/FOX is not willing to pay/accept  the Fair Market Value

Politics - DEMOCRATS / Money Controllers are upset about the Mid-Term Elections

I think the thing to do is KEEP FOX

Hobbit_who
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just confirmed with VERIZON that they are indeed dropping FOX.,  They can not tell me why but as of next week, they will be GONE..

0 Likes
Hobbit_who
Enthusiast - Level 2

They are going to charge me $150 to drop them....

BOBO12341
Enthusiast - Level 1

PLEASE KEEP FOX 25 !!!!!!!!

MA_Customer
Enthusiast - Level 1

What is the deal with this?  DISH dumps CNN and now potentially this?  Mid-football season they want to dump this channel?  And for what?  We pay a ransom every month for a deluge of lame channels so we can have the few we want -- like Fox25.

Come on Verizon.