Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

Keep Fox25!

Dh1963
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Keep Fox25!

Message 31 of 244
(2,372 Views)
Looks like Comcast will be picking up new customers. I'll change if the drop fox25
bigdaddymurray
Contributor
Contributor

Message 32 of 244
(2,150 Views)

If Verizon drops FOX25, I drop Verizon. Period. Too many great shows, plus football and the Pats,  Don't cheap out Fios, if I lose my football game in the middle of Thanksgiving, you lose me!

Davefox
Contributor
Contributor

Message 33 of 244
(2,123 Views)
Please keep fox 25 avaliable to me ,I watch a lot of shows on this channel
Sender_Name
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 34 of 244
(2,104 Views)

Do any of these Fox 25 interns posting realize that there are no Patriots games on Fox 25 for the rest of the season? Packers on CBS next week..and then the NBC Sunday Night game, and then closing out with 3 divisional games...even with the NFL Flex Schedule none of those games would move networks...

Jclem
Contributor
Contributor

Message 35 of 244
(2,036 Views)
Hey Verizon, Drop Fox and I drop you!!
sangs
Silver Contributor IV
Silver Contributor IV

Message 36 of 244
(2,033 Views)

I hope FiOS drops this channel so all these unpaid interns can go back to playing World of Warcraft and Magic the Gathering instead of flooding the forums with their boss' propaganda. Please stop. 

SMcCue1
Contributor
Contributor

Message 37 of 244
(1,997 Views)

Verizon- Please keep Fox25. If you get rid of it I will have no choice but to switch to Comcast. 

CRobGauth
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Message 38 of 244
(1,977 Views)

For all the folks that say they will drop Verizon if Fox25 is no longer carried (i won't take sides as to who is removing it):

You are still responsible for any ETFs that are left on your commitment.

TOS says Verizon can add and/or delete channels at any time and that does not negate your contract.

If they do somehow not come to agreement with Fox and the channel comes off, I would expect it wouldn't be for long.

My experience is that the channels rarely go away.

And when they do, it isn't for long.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
claireb4
Contributor
Contributor

Message 39 of 244
(1,976 Views)

I will be another Verizon customer,  if Verizon does not carry the Fox 25 channell it is the channell that I

watch the most.  I believe that if Verizon does this they will be violating our contract in not providing me

with the channells I was able to get before I signed my new contract. To all the people who have a say in

whether to keep Fox 25 Please, Please Vote Yes and keep millions of Verizon customers Happy.

snarkyman
Contributor
Contributor

Re: FOX

Message 40 of 244
(1,939 Views)

I just bought an external antenna. I've been meaning to do this for a while.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title