Keep WE TV
nkelly1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am appalled... I love WE TV. I would hate to leave and find another company because they take away one of my channels, but I have been known to do it before and I can/will do it again. I know many others who feel the same... Keep WE TV, we love the Braxtons, Tamar & Vince and Mary Mary.

Re: Keep WE TV
KeanTrice

Yes KEEP WE TV!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to see my weekly episodes of Tamar & Vince, Mary Mary, and Braxton Family Values!!!! Please don't remove this network from our service...

0 Likes
Foxy_Ladee

I need We tv. I love my shows the Braxton's and Tamar & Vince! Please do not take this channel away from us. Please and thank-you.

0 Likes
lulu19581

I feel that we already are not getting our money worth, from verizon and it would be a big disappointment.  I feel that an online petition needs to be started.  I have lost all do respect for the company, based on the fact I have had this service since back in the day, from C & P, to Bell Atlantic  to Verizon.  And don't even start me with some of the customer service people.

0 Likes
mrsdbjones

Please keep WE Tv they have a lot of good programs if not I have no problem going back  to Direct TV.

0 Likes
guilfordn8

PLEASE, Please do not get rid of WE TV. It's one of the great channels that Verizon offers. I LOVE the shows. I watch this channel 70 % of the time. I would be HIGHLY  DISAPPOINTED  if you all took this channel away!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
taustin74

I love we tv i hope i don't have to change back to Time warner!!!!!!!

0 Likes
Lovely_Libra

Please, Please, Please Keep WE TV. I love this channel. I would hate to go to another company because Verizon wants to be petty and take this channel off the line-up. Please keep this channel if you want to keep your clients.

0 Likes
brwnsugh

Please do not take away WE Tv it is one of my favorite channels and I will miss it a great deal, I love Mary Mary, The Braxtons, Tamar & Vince, My Fair Wedding, and yes whenever I'm in the mood some Bridezillas! If these show go, then my household will have to go also. Thanks!

0 Likes
Keep Wetv or lose me as a customer!!!
Acg104
I agree 100% with everyone's sentiments. I love Wetv's programming and since I am no longer in a contract with Verizon, I will sadly switch the moment they drop Wetv. It will also hurt their business because If I no longer have fios I won't be recommending it to other people as I have been.
0 Likes