Re: Local & FiOS ads interrupting program content
Malcolm_Stanley
Contributor - Level 3

ads appear randomly...

sounds to me like a set of additional ad break signals that should not have been sent.

Our servers will respond to properly fomatted signals they receive.

0 Likes
jporto
Enthusiast - Level 1

Reviving an old thread...

I have been noticing these issues quite frequently, as of late. Cutting off content for 90 secs while a few ads run.

We all spend almost $2k a year, and yet we get these annoying ad placements.

What will it take to get this resolved, and/or who do we need to talk to?

Signed,

A **bleep** off Verizon customer.

0 Likes
VirginiaYank
Enthusiast - Level 1

I noticed it recently on the Hallmark Movie Channel when shows (like Perry Mason reruns) will be interrupted randomly with commercials.  When show returns it's obvious that some of the show's content has been missed. 

0 Likes
Amarc426

Has there ever been a solution found to this problem?  I live in Philadelphia and have this exact issue with the E! Channel.  Usually end up missing several minutes of show content while some local ads or Verizon ads run.  My mother in law lives around the corner from me and has Comcast and does not have the same issue, so it sounds like it’sa Verizon issue and not a broadcaster issue

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes