Re: Looking for a Channel? Yes, Antenna TV
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

@aceman4 wrote:

We need Antenna TV in the Boston Area

So does any of your Local channels carry it?  Verizon can't add it unless its already carried by one of your local channels.

0 Likes
Re: Looking for a Channel?
living11747

Would it be possible to get Retro TV back in New York?   They just signed a new affiliate WKOB-CD and I know since it's a low-power station, it doesn't have must carry rights.   But, I would like to be able to get that channel since they are showing classic Doctor Who (the original 26-year run) and Mystery Science Theater 3000.

0 Likes
henrynyc

I have the extreme tv bundle and the TVB chinese channel bundle. I used to have 4 chinese channels but now I only have 3. What happened to the 4th channel and why wasn't any notice given that it was going to be taken away?

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Check your bill.

Most commonly they put notices about channel changes on the bill that no one reads.

nyc-tv

I was wondering if Fios TV has the new Decade Channel or plans to add in the near future ?  I believe The Decades Channel is an WCBS HDTV Channel. Anyone have information on this please let me know.

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

It has to be broadcast first by the local channel. Then Verizon can add.

0 Likes
HoneyFitz

I was watching re-runs of NYPD Blue on the Heroes & Icons channel (15 in Maryland) but now on the Guide channel 15 says it is the ION channel (which is also on channel 13). The H&I shows are appearing on channel 15 but they can't be recorded because the Guide says it is ION. I contacted the support center and they tried resetting my STB several times but that didn't work. Has anyone heard anything about this problem?

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Where in Md are you?

I am in AA county.

I have ION on 15 (didn't know it until now).

Channel 13 for me is WJZ.

And it doesn't amtter what the channel is labelled, as long as the program shows up.

You can set it to record that particular show.

0 Likes
lazj
Enthusiast - Level 2

How to I get ESPN 3

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Its online only.

You can use ESPN App to watch it.