Looking for a Channel?

Looking for a Channel?

Gold Contributor II Gold Contributor II
Gold Contributor II
Message 21 of 39
(14,065 Views)

aceman4 wrote:

We need Antenna TV in the Boston Area

So does any of your Local channels carry it?  Verizon can't add it unless its already carried by one of your local channels.

Contributor living11747
Contributor
Message 22 of 39
(13,938 Views)

Would it be possible to get Retro TV back in New York?   They just signed a new affiliate WKOB-CD and I know since it's a low-power station, it doesn't have must carry rights.   But, I would like to be able to get that channel since they are showing classic Doctor Who (the original 26-year run) and Mystery Science Theater 3000.

Contributor henrynyc
Contributor
Message 23 of 39
(13,917 Views)

I have the extreme tv bundle and the TVB chinese channel bundle. I used to have 4 chinese channels but now I only have 3. What happened to the 4th channel and why wasn't any notice given that it was going to be taken away?

Platinum Contributor I Platinum Contributor I
Platinum Contributor I
Message 24 of 39
(13,897 Views)

Check your bill.

Most commonly they put notices about channel changes on the bill that no one reads.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Contributor nyc-tv
Contributor
Message 25 of 39
(13,316 Views)

I was wondering if Fios TV has the new Decade Channel or plans to add in the near future ?  I believe The Decades Channel is an WCBS HDTV Channel. Anyone have information on this please let me know.

Platinum Contributor I
Message 26 of 39
(13,299 Views)

It has to be broadcast first by the local channel. Then Verizon can add.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Contributor HoneyFitz
Contributor
Message 27 of 39
(12,645 Views)

I was watching re-runs of NYPD Blue on the Heroes & Icons channel (15 in Maryland) but now on the Guide channel 15 says it is the ION channel (which is also on channel 13). The H&I shows are appearing on channel 15 but they can't be recorded because the Guide says it is ION. I contacted the support center and they tried resetting my STB several times but that didn't work. Has anyone heard anything about this problem?

Platinum Contributor I
Message 28 of 39
(12,631 Views)

Where in Md are you?

I am in AA county.

I have ION on 15 (didn't know it until now).

Channel 13 for me is WJZ.

And it doesn't amtter what the channel is labelled, as long as the program shows up.

You can set it to record that particular show.

Contributor lazj
Contributor
Message 29 of 39
(7,723 Views)

How to I get ESPN 3

Platinum Contributor I
Message 30 of 39
(7,722 Views)

Its online only.

You can use ESPN App to watch it.
Sign in with your Verizon Id.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
My Fios App
Fios TV App
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios