Re: Pittsburgh Local Channels Fox and MY TV
tns
Master - Level 2

Both sides are now saying a tentative agreement has been reached.

0 Likes
Re: Losing Fox45 in Baltimore?
tns
Master - Level 2

@tsteng272 wrote:
Same problem here in Pittsburgh with Fox 53, and I will also be switching to Comcast!

Both sides are saying a tentative agreement has been reached.

0 Likes
Re: Losing FOX & CW channels
Zippoboy7
Enthusiast - Level 2

@dptland wrote:

I would think that if Verizon cancels FOX & CW local programming, they have voided the contract with the customers that signed up before. I would also think that if this happens I would not have to pay a cancellation fee due to the fact that I signed up having these stations.

While I know that both sides have reached an agreement I will say this for the future. You realy should read contracts that you sign, you will find in the Verizon FiOS TV contract that loss of programing does not consitute a breach of contract. So if you had lost FOX & CW and you left you would pay the ETF. Companys are not stupid and pay laywers thousands of dollars to write these contracts up and they anticipate these things and take precautions to keep customers from using this to there advantage.

Dutch421
Contributor - Level 1

Hope all those people threatening to switch to Comcast, didn't jump ship... Now that a deal is done. It rarely comes to the station being  withheld.

0 Likes
Re: DON'T TAKE AWAY FOX
Wendybalt

I find it infuriating that one of the main channels my family and I watch, FOX, is being removed from FIOS. Sadly, this will make us return to Comcast.  Can't all of the entities act like adults & figure out the issue? What the hell do we pay for...more bureaucratic nightmares!

0 Likes
Re: DON'T TAKE AWAY FOX
Dutch421
Contributor - Level 1

@Wendybalt wrote:

I find it infuriating that one of the main channels my family and I watch, FOX, is being removed from FIOS. Sadly, this will make us return to Comcast.  Can't all of the entities act like adults & figure out the issue? What the hell do we pay for...more bureaucratic nightmares!

Did you read the above post....A settlement has been reached.

0 Likes
Sign the fox contract
itsmerva

My family and I watch FOX TV  almost every night..It has some great family shows.. Please do not get rid of it.  Sign the contract..If fox is taken away, with regret, I will move to comcast.. I've been with them before, and had no problems.  I do like Verizon fios a lot, but if you can not provide me and my family with all regular channels then I must go somewhere else.

Mary Virginia

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
Re: Sign the fox contract
Dutch421
Contributor - Level 1
0 Likes
Re: Losing Fox45 in Baltimore?
johnw600
Enthusiast - Level 1
We all want FOX!!!
0 Likes
Pms53
I had COMCAST before going to Verizon and had the same issue with FOX, maybe that is where the problem truly lies!
0 Likes