Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you switch and bring your phone.

Lost remotes

StatsGirl
Contributor
Contributor

Lost remotes

Message 1 of 3
(1,096 Views)

I am unable to find the costs of replacing remotes.  I unfortunately lost the remotes to my Fios boxes (4 of them), but still have the boxes and the wireless router when I was moving out of my old place and into my new place (which provides free cable and internet) so I am canceling my service.  I have about 2 weeks to return my stuff and have given up hope as to where the remotes may be.  I was curious as to how much it costs to replace the four remotes but was not able to browse this information.

2 REPLIES 2
Keyboards
Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII

Re: Lost remotes

Message 2 of 3
(1,092 Views)

Don't worry about the remotes - they don't have to be returned.  Just the boxes and router should be sent back.

I know I wouldn't want to get a used remote as they tend to wear out too fast when they are new.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
ksqmatt
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: Lost remotes

Message 3 of 3
(1,063 Views)

I was always told the remotes needed to be included the 2 times I returned boxes.. They are easy to get if they require them

1.http://www22.verizon.com/residentialhelp/fiostv/remote+controls/troubleshooting/questionsone/126737....

I did that when my last remote broke and had a new one in 2 days for free, unsure if you can order 4 though

And 2. If you have a Fios store nearby like I do, they sell them for around 6 bucks each. I know verizon sells them online too, but unsure of where.

hope it helps!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title