Lost remotes
StatsGirl

I am unable to find the costs of replacing remotes.  I unfortunately lost the remotes to my Fios boxes (4 of them), but still have the boxes and the wireless router when I was moving out of my old place and into my new place (which provides free cable and internet) so I am canceling my service.  I have about 2 weeks to return my stuff and have given up hope as to where the remotes may be.  I was curious as to how much it costs to replace the four remotes but was not able to browse this information.

0 Likes
Re: Lost remotes
Keyboards
Master - Level 3

Don't worry about the remotes - they don't have to be returned.  Just the boxes and router should be sent back.

I know I wouldn't want to get a used remote as they tend to wear out too fast when they are new.

0 Likes
Re: Lost remotes
ksqmatt

I was always told the remotes needed to be included the 2 times I returned boxes.. They are easy to get if they require them

1.http://www22.verizon.com/residentialhelp/fiostv/remote+controls/troubleshooting/questionsone/126737....

I did that when my last remote broke and had a new one in 2 days for free, unsure if you can order 4 though

And 2. If you have a Fios store nearby like I do, they sell them for around 6 bucks each. I know verizon sells them online too, but unsure of where.

hope it helps!

0 Likes