Re: MLB Extra Innings? When?
glowbug

As we continue to inch closer to opening day still no ability here in New York to order MLB Extra Innings from the Verizon site as the link is dead. Can someone from Verizon please clarify that we are in fact going to be able to order MLB Extra Innings prior to opening day?

Thanks,

0 Likes
psumatt1
Contributor - Level 2

Glow-

MLB EI has been available for order for almost 2 weeks now - you need to call in to the FSC. The $30 discount ($169) is available until 4/12

Message Edited by psumatt on 03-30-2009 03:59 AM
0 Likes
jamieva
Contributor - Level 1
Are they going to have a free preview week so I can see how many games they have in SD and HD before I buy?
0 Likes
matcarl
Master - Level 1
April 6-April 12 is free preview week
0 Likes
CezinArlington

Good news, check out from April 6 thru April 12 FiOS customers will get a free preview of MLB Extra Innings add on package. So tune in to the MLB Extra Inning Stations and enjoy! The package is available for the whole season for $199, but FiOS customers ordering before April 12 will get  a special rate of $159.  Smiley Happy

0 Likes
CezinArlington
Quick correction. Oops its $169 folks. Smiley Happy
0 Likes
Yankeebabe
Thank You!! I'm allready Subscribed!!!!  Can;t wait till they start playing!!!   "GO YANKEES"
0 Likes
gobux10
Enthusiast - Level 2
Where is the free preview? I used the search option and can't find it anywhere.
0 Likes
matcarl
Master - Level 1
Channels 1474-1488
0 Likes
Yankee_Fan
Enthusiast - Level 3
Why are there no games in HD?  According to inDemand, the Yankees game should be in HD.

Smiley Mad

0 Likes