Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

MSG HD FEEDS

Contributor
Contributor

MSG HD FEEDS

Message 1 of 11
(6,238 Views)

When will the MSG HD feeds of Buffalo Sabres games be available to FIOS customers???

10 REPLIES 10
Silver Contributor IV
Silver Contributor IV

Re: MSG HD FEEDS

Message 2 of 11
(6,203 Views)
Unfortunately, no. MSG still will not make the HD feed available to Verizon, and the FCC still has yet to act on the latest discrimination complaint.
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 11
(5,650 Views)

Come on Verizon get the ball rolling a little faster!  I want to see the Knicks this season in HD!!!  We finally have a young exciting team instead of duds well except for Curry!

Silver Contributor IV
Silver Contributor IV

Message 4 of 11
(5,603 Views)

Verizon has asked the FCC to rule on the complaint, but that's all they can do. If you want to cantact the FCC directly, you can do that via www.fcc.gov

Contributor
Contributor

Message 5 of 11
(5,536 Views)
What channel number are. Buffalo Sabres games on in buffalo? They are nowhere to be found on the program guide. Do they come in right on channel 77 msg? Or are they placed on an additional feed with a different channel number as is the case with directv?
This is annoying, I look and see the nj devils and ny islanders as having their own channel listings on msg+ and msg2, yet Sabres channel listings are invisible, making it guesswork to set my dvr. I want to see buffalo Sabres on my program guide.
Contributor
Contributor

Message 6 of 11
(5,497 Views)

Is there any way that we as consumers can help this situation? Maybe we can flood the FCC or MSG with complaints? Verizon. . . . . . . . tell us how to help push this garbage through court.

Silver Contributor IV
Silver Contributor IV

Message 7 of 11
(5,336 Views)

If you contact MSG, their solution would probably be for you to switch to cable. The FCC website at www.fcc.gov has contact info for the agency and each Commissioner.

Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 8 of 11
(5,238 Views)

For what it's worth, I filed a complaint with the FCC today.

Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Message 9 of 11
(5,197 Views)

I filed a complaint in late July / early August regarding this. I got a letter in the mail from the FCC stating that my compliant was received, but gave no indication on when the complaint was expected to be answered.

Bronze Contributor I
Bronze Contributor I

Message 10 of 11
(5,056 Views)

Here's a link to the FCC complaint site for anyone who's interested:

http://esupport.fcc.gov/complaints.htm

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.