In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
06-11-2011 12:04 PM - edited 06-11-2011 12:29 PM
I doubt it. Cablevision says they are "pleased" with the part of the ruling that requires the FCC to reconsider the idea that exclusive terrestrial programming contracts are categorically unfair. If the FCC rules on the program accress complaints, Cablevision will appeal the ruling. Whenever the FCC modifies it's regulation, Cablevision will challenge that. Cablevision seems to have every intent on holding this up in court for years.
Of course, at the end of their statement, they once again dismissively refer to Verizon and AT&T as "phone companies" like cable is still the way to go for video service in 2011. They are so arrogant, they continue to say "Verizon and AT&T should be required to compete based on the quality of their products and not by manipulating federal law". It's kind of unbelieveable that these clowns can take themsevelves seriously at this point.
Let's hope they rule on the general intent of opening up competition, instead of being led down the path of cable(and satellite) v "phone " companies, who are now really multimedia providers.
Of course, the Sabres could decide to get TWC to provide a local feed (rumor), instead of MSG, and then we FiOS subscribers will be stuck paying for Center Ice. Stuck, because I already get the online feed, which I use when out of town, and somehow they'll be on some remote regional sports feed (which again I'll have to pay for...it's the only sport I watch regularly).
Maybe we could convince CBC to cover us, then convince Verizon to pick up CBC/CFTO/CHCH as a local option.
Just thinking out loud......
Now that it's hockey/basketball season again...any word on where we stand on HD MSG?
FCC ruled in Verizon/AT&T's favor, The Dolan's are still figuring out what they want to do (i.e. going to drag it out as long as possible). I believe they have until 10/22 to appeal (thought I read that in the AVS forum, I could be wrong).