In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I wouldn't hold my breath. I am far from an expert on this matter, but the way I see it, unless there is suddenly a settlement between Cablevision and Verizon, or Cablevision and the FCC (which I highly doubt), I think we are going to have to wait for the Court of Appeals to issue its decision.
According to the docket, oral arguments were held this morning. It is important to note that since this is an appellate case, there is no drawn out trial. The involved parties have all submitted their briefs and replies, and they are each given 20 minutes to argue their position in front of the three justices assigned to the case.
Now that this is done, the waiting game begins. It is possible that the court will release its decision within a week, month or year (or longer). I am hoping that it is sooner rather than later.
I am sure a decision will not come down today, but I hope I am wrong. I am sure Cablevision will appeal to the US Supreme Court if they lose. It will then be up to the Supreme Court to decide if they even want to hear the case. I hope this won't continue to drag out, but I do not have a good feeling that it won't.
I am sure FIOS has channels 578-581 all ready to go for MS HD and MSG+HD. Let's hope this gets resolved sometime this season. If this goes into next season without MSG HD it will be time to dump FIOS.