In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Hello everybody I am in the Washington, DC Metropolitan area (Fairfax County) and I want to known when will MSNBC HD be available on FiOS? I look forward to hearing from Verizon Customer Support 🙂
To hell with New York. I want my MSNBC in HD in Texas. I don't care what kind of fued they are having with Cablevision. It's not happening im my area. If you want to be one of the top providers in the US you need to act like one - and out scoop your competition. Come on Verizon. This is the kind of new channel offering you promoted when we signed up.
At least put some kind of news out there about it.
Verizon is getting big enough that they can have some sway with a channel. Verizon wants this channel, but they want that exclusivity thing in New York to go away. If MSNBC will work that out with Cablevision, everything will be just fine. If not, there's 1.5 million homes that won't get MSNBC-HD. Someone will scream "uncle" eventually. This is what a major provider does. They don't roll over and acquiesce to the demands of a competitor like Cablevision. Good for them.
08-11-2009 06:44 AM - edited 08-11-2009 06:44 AM
Does Verizon reply to anything????
A VZ employee did reply in another thread about MSNBC.