Switch Account

MavTV

Contributor theredneck
Contributor
Message 1 of 8
(1,588 Views)

When are we going to get the MavTV channel due to not having all the shows ondemand 

7 REPLIES 7
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Message 2 of 8
(1,563 Views)

we use to have mav tv but verizon removed it a few months back due to low viewrship. at least that what verizon said at the time,I havent heard anything about them bringing the channel back,but you never know.

Gold Contributor I
Gold Contributor I
Message 3 of 8
(1,514 Views)

@theredneck wrote:

When are we going to get the MavTV channel due to not having all the shows ondemand 

I would seriously dobt you will ever see MavTV back on FiOS. They dropped it not that long ago and when was the last time you saw a channel dropped only to be brought back at a later date. It's never happened.

Highlighted
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Message 4 of 8
(1,450 Views)

MAV TV VOD HD is still available for most of their original programming.

Contributor 1Ray
Contributor
Message 5 of 8
(1,233 Views)

Bring us Mavtv now I pay a lot for my service and I get channels I do not need or understand because of language.. GIVE US MAVTV !!!!!!!

Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Message 6 of 8
(1,178 Views)

Pardon my ignorance, but what is MavTV?

Silver Contributor IV
Silver Contributor IV
Message 7 of 8
(1,166 Views)

@hallrk wrote:

Pardon my ignorance, but what is MavTV?

Owned and operated by Lucas Oil Products, MAVTV is a television network with its roots deep in the automotive world. With an unparalleled line-up of motorsports events and exclusive automotive reality shows, MAVTV is the answer for motor-heads from all walks of life. But MAVTV is much more than a motorsports destination, with original action/adventure programming, live MMA and an unbelievable library of blockbuster movies, MAVTV is a network the whole family can enjoy. A network by the people and for the people, made in America and American Real.

Certainly not something I'd ever watch, but I hate soccer too. Smiley Happy 

Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Message 8 of 8
(1,131 Views)

Thanks! I was thinking it was a network for the Dallas Mavericks of the NBA. Smiley LOL  Not a channel I would watch but I can understand ones frustrations of not having avaalable now.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.