Switch Account

Media Manager update for OSX??

Media Manager update for OSX??

Contributor linuxos77
Contributor
Message 1 of 4
(2,795 Views)

Does anyone know when a new version of the Media Manager for OSX will be available?  We recently upgraded to iLife '11 and now can no longer access our iPhoto pictures via media manager (it insists we have 0 pictures).  Also having the ability to stream videos from my Mac would be nice.  Pretty frustrating that Verizon tends to treat Mac users as second class citizens (where's our YouTube streaming), where in my experience it's the more savvy Mac users that utilize these sorts of features/services.  They hopefully will update soon, a Boxee box using Hulu+  and Netflix is strating to look like a great replacement to my FiOS TV service.

3 REPLIES 3
Contributor macman10
Contributor
Message 2 of 4
(2,676 Views)

I agree.  Seems like Verizon doesn't like Mac  users.  Ever try to call for tech support and tell them your on a Mac the silence is deafening.

Contributor fredspags
Contributor
Message 3 of 4
(905 Views)

Gold Contributor VII Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Message 4 of 4
(873 Views)

You think the Windows version is any better? Smiley Sad

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.