Missing Episode OnDemand - Current Season
SadPirate
Enthusiast - Level 1

I pay for Starz.  I am trying to get caught up on this season's Black Sails.  My OnDemand lists all Season 1 episodes, and all currently aired Season 2 episodes up to 6 - EXCEPT for episode 3 (203).  I called Verizon and they told me to watch it online - does anyone else think this is unacceptable?  I want to watch it on my large flat screen tv, not on my teeny tablet.  What am I paying for?  They even have an "Inside Episode 203" thing to watch.  I am in Massachusetts.  What is going on?  Why does it list all the episodes but 203?  Where else can I get resolution?

Re: Missing Episode OnDemand - Current Season
wackster
Enthusiast - Level 1

I can't get episode 9 of season 3

gowestie
Enthusiast - Level 2

I noticed Black Sails episode 9 (Season 3 episode 9 - 309) is missing from the On Demand selection on FiOS as well.  Of course they have the finale episode 310.

I am not sure how this happens and I have tried to no avail to get this corrected.

I have contacted FiOS and they pretty much indicated that it was an issue with Starz and that they could not help.

I then contacted Starz and did get a response back from someone that said they would work with FiOS to get the episode included.  But it has been a week now and no such luck.

The response from the Starz person made me wonder if this was a FiOS issue.

Either way it still isn't fixed and this isn't the first time I have dealt with it.

I like FiOS but the one area they can use improvement is their On Demand.  They are slow to get the latest episode at times.  They will often just have the Standard Definition version of the show and not have the High Definition until later on.....and then you have the missing episode problem.

RIG5

I couldn't agree more.  Part of the service we over pay Verizon for is its On Demand Service.  At best they should have every episode of a series they are carying.  The excuse that it is a Starz problem is not acceptable.  We aren't Starz customers, we are FIOS customers.  We shouldn't have to deal directly with Starz.

Why can't they put episode 9 on?

Another bummed out customer!!

0 Likes
dero4301

I completely agree here.  I was watching FX People v OJ and the series ended 2 weeks ago and the last episode up is 8.  This kind of delay makes me miss Comcast.  When I complained, the response was to watch it online but I want to see it on my large screen TV and cannot.  This is getting to be very irritating.

0 Likes
paulp3
Enthusiast - Level 1

#9 I would like to watch episode 309 "on demand" as well. Pleade make thiis show available. It's the main VANE one!

0 Likes
Zabbo1
This happens often in fios on demand. When you ask Verizon support they blame the network. If you look on the fios app or on the on demand website the episode might be available there. But it would be nice if they didn't blame the network for not providing the programming. It would also be nice if the hardware that we rent from them was the best way to watch TV.
0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

0 Likes