Missing HD Channels, I think...
1akman

My Bundle says I have TV Premier 2009.  I recently went HD, with the basic pkg..  When I go to Channel Line-Up, "Premier" does not show, only Tier 1 Prime channels  and above.  Should I be receiving the Tier 1 Prime HD channels??? 

If so, I have another problem, as just finished tuning into every HD channel shown on Tier 1 Prime list, and on 8 channels, all of which I watch, the TV screen appears with "you are not subscribed to this channel".

Any ideas?  Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Missing HD Channels, I think...
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

The premier package is one of our older packages. To see its channels you have to go elsewhere. Scroll to the bottom of the channel listings with the 3 colored dots. Below the listings, click on "Print Channel Lineup as PDF" . From there click at the top "National Premier/Essentials/Extreme HD" .

0 Likes
Re: Missing HD Channels, I think...
1akman

Thanks Anthony.  I had found that page before.  It is headlined :Essentials, Extreme HD, & Premier".  However, the Premier channels are not shown, while Essentials, Extreme, International, etc. are listed.   

Since my original post, I've been on live Chat twice asking for a link to Premier channels. Following much conversation,  neither Chat agents were able to provide that list or a link.  In both cases, they reconfirmed Premier was no longer available; yet they confirmed that was the Plan I had????  I received quite a bit of contradictory information.  Including being told that certain stations were not carried on PrimeHD,  That while I was looking at the PrimeHD line-up on my screen that clearly showed their inclusion.

By keying in  the Prime channel numbers, I've determined I receive all the stations listed on Prime HD, except 8 that I would like to have, and 3 or 4 I don't care about.   My question then, is if I have the majority of them, why not all?  These included MSNBC, Versus, HallmarkMC. 

One agent asked if I wanted to upgrade to Prime on my Plan.  Without a list of Premier stations to compare, how do I know?  She gave me the link to upgrade options, but that didn't help much, as there is still no basis for comparison.

Bottom line is:  I still don't know what line-up I have; how to recieve the channels I prefer; and have no basis for comparison.

Hope you can help.

0 Likes