Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you switch and bring your phone.

Missing MSNBC

hpers
Contributor
Contributor

Missing MSNBC

Message 1 of 3
(5,580 Views)
When are we going to get MSNBC? I have been hearing for months from Verizon that they are negotiating to add this channel. What is the delay? Am I the only one that believes that we have been defrauded by Verizon? If I don't hear something posative in two weeks I will go back to Cablevision!
2 REPLIES 2
HenryFarpolo
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

Re: Missing MSNBC

Message 2 of 3
(5,559 Views)

Unfortunately, Cablevision has an exclusive agreement with MSNBC in the Cablevision NYC area. Verizon has been attempting with no success thus far to negotiate around that agreement. Why would you believe you have been defrauded by Verizon.They are not the cause of the problem.

Verizon cannot circumvent a binding contract. I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for something positive as long as Cablevision refuses to budge.

sanaroph
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Missing MSNBC

Message 3 of 3
(5,484 Views)

when does the exclusivity agreement end?

what about those of us in an area not serviced by cablevision but another cable carrier eg Comcast or Time Warner? 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title