Mix-up In Channel Line-Up
emacee

For FIOS SE PA, channel 467 is listed in the on-screen guide as WPHLDT2.  The programs being show are from WPHLDT3.  The program information in the on-screen program guide is listings for WPHLDT3 (and do not match what is show on the screen).

Until January 1, WPHLDT2 showed "THIS TV."  On January 1, "THIS TV" was moved to WPHLDT3 and WPHLDT2 began carrying "ANTENNA TV."  The program listings reflect this change.  What's being carried on the channel do not.  Channel 467 is still showing "THIS TV" (despite what the listings say). 

Please correct.

0 Likes
Re: Mix-up In Channel Line-Up
HRW1
Enthusiast - Level 3

The IDENTICAL same thing is happening in Los Angeles with KTLA and shuffled ThisTV to accomodate Antenna TV.

Someone is asleep at the switch (literally).

0 Likes
jss9669
Contributor - Level 1

Same thing in the DC area as well with WDCW.

0 Likes
prisaz
Legend

I have been told this is a known issue in various VHOs and they are aware of it. "No ETR"

0 Likes
HRW1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm still new here.

I can guess by context it is the originating city or system, but what does VHO stand for?

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

A Video Hub Office (VHO) is the regional location where all of your TV signals come from. There are two Super Head Ends (SHE) in the US - they feed all of the VHO's. Your regional VHO then serves the local Video Serving Office (VSO) that is in your neighborhood. From there, it goes to your home.
http://www.dslreports.com/faq/16492
An inside look at a Verizon FiOS Super Headend and Video Hub

0 Likes
HRW1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Very informative post.

Thank you.

0 Likes