Re: Movie package not automatically disabled
hammer
So...almost 3 weeks later and I'm still getting the channels.  What now?  Ugh...
0 Likes
zooky
Contributor - Level 1

@hammer wrote:
So...almost 3 weeks later and I'm still getting the channels.  What now?  Ugh...

Are you able to click on, and see, the channel or are theymerely still listed in your favorites?  If the later, remoe them from your Favorites.  When I was on the initial sign up the premium channels were promptly taken away at the end of 3 months, but they were still in my Favorites.  At that time, they had yet another offer going that gave freebie premium channels for two months but you had to call at the end of two months otherwise they would begin charging for them.  I called them yesterday - 2 weeks short of my 2 months of freebie, and had them stop it.  They shot off the channels within 10 mins but they were still seen in my Favorites.  I had to manually remove them from MY Favorites.  Yours would be YOURS, FIOS cannot chnge them for you.

0 Likes
hammer

I can still watch the channels.

Why would having it in your favorites be relevant?  I inadvertently put some HBO channels in my favorites but I can't watch them and I don't get charged... 

0 Likes
zooky
Contributor - Level 1

@hammer wrote:

I can still watch the channels.

Why would having it in your favorites be relevant?  I inadvertently put some HBO channels in my favorites but I can't watch them and I don't get charged... 

Well, I originally set all of the premium channels up in Favorites to have easy access to them.

Once the channels were disconnected I then had to manually remove them from Favorites.

0 Likes