Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I was so dissapointed in the lack of free movies available on FIOS On Demand when I made the switch from Comcast. Comcast offers an extensive library of free movies. The Verizon offerings such a Fearnet and Illusion are pitiful considering what they charge for service. I've never even heard of 90 percent of these "free" films. I can't wait until my contract commitment is up so that I can switch back to Comcast!
Message Edited by sunnybruk on 02-03-2009 05:17 PM
I agree, my daughter has Comcast, and when I visit, I find myself watching them, or other shows that they have that Verizon doesn't. I like the free on demand and wish Verizon had more, When they said they had a lot of movies it was for the ones that cost, or subscriptions. Hopefully they will realize people who watch movies like on demand, and will give up the better picture to get that. Once gone, it'll be that much harder to get a customer back, since everybody wants contracts to get the discounts.