My Free HBO

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

My Free HBO

Message 1 of 3
(5,025 Views)
Hi, new verizon customer. I signed up and recieved like 30 or something free days of HBO and possibly some other movies. I cannot find where they are. Some help please?
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Silver Contributor II
Silver Contributor II

Re: My Free HBO

Message 2 of 3
(4,990 Views)
I think it might depend on where you are.  if not, then the HBO stations begin at channel 399 (899 for HD).  check your channel guide for the listing.
You've got to be very careful if you don't know where you're going, because you might not get there. --Yogi Berra
Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: My Free HBO

Message 3 of 3
(4,965 Views)
I would be more than happy to help.  Send me your Billing telephone # and I will assure your getting the free trial your entitled to and check on channell locations as well. Thanks. Fios Tech support

Joe D
Verizon Telecom
Fiber Solution Center

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.Follow us on Twitter™!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.