Re: NASA TV
justsomeguy
Unbelieveable that we lack NASA TV on Fios!  We want our NASA TV!  I wantyed to watch the Hubble mission this morning.
0 Likes
charlieb

Please enter my name on the list requesting NASA tv.

Thanks. I delayed getting fios because they didn't have NASA. I hope this works.

Message Edited by charlieb on 05-22-2009 04:36 PM
Message Edited by charlieb on 05-22-2009 04:43 PM
0 Likes
Any Word on the NASA Channel?
Stew
Enthusiast - Level 3
Have any mods heard anything about the NASA channel lighting up anytime soon?
0 Likes
Fishcam
I am furious that Nasa Tv has been removed from the lineup!  Would anything in this chain from leaving a message to the delivery of services exist without NASA technology?
0 Likes
broadws
I just switched from Comcast. I did not notice that there was no NASA TV. That really sucks. I also think the guide is next to useless compared to Comcast. Comcast was slow but at least it showed you everything in a logical manner, the names of the actors, a star rating, and the next times showing. The Verizon guide is very poor and you end up just scrolling through the listing is looking for your way. Terrible.
0 Likes
jazzzyjay

I agree that we need to have the NASA TV channel installed in the lineup.   It is our right and chance to see where and what we are doing about our futures... un audited... 

I support the movement...brinf NASA TV to FIOS

0 Likes
prisaz
Legend

I know it bites for me to view the mission here. The feed is slow even though my pipe is big enough to get a decent data stream.

http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/index.html?param=public

0 Likes
Ubertrout
The 40th anniversary of the Apollo 11 Moon landing is Monday.  Wouldn't that be a great time for verizon to announce they're adding NASA TV?  Smiley Happy
0 Likes
Baff
They decided to hold off until the 50th anniversary, since the 40th just wasn't a big enough occasion.
0 Likes
johntylko
Enthusiast - Level 2

i am also very very interested in having this added.

i have thought about writing up a petition form that people can sign and send in to verizon officials. is this something you guys would be interested in?

why has nothing been done about this yet?

0 Likes