Re: NASA TV
Techman28
Master - Level 1
I want to set an expectation here that I probably should.... I am going to try and get the NASA TV channel. However the person I must speak with regarding this is on vacation so a realistic timeframe for this channel is currently unknown until I speak with the Individual that is currently on vacation. I'm still creating tickets in regards to this so pm me and I will make sure everyone has their voice heard regarding this channel
0 Likes
Tested
Enthusiast - Level 3
Just curious, how many positive requests do you have so far?
0 Likes
Techman28
Master - Level 1
Right now including the forums about 324 requests right now
0 Likes
Tested
Enthusiast - Level 3
Wow!  That is awsome.  Keep us posted. 🙂
0 Likes
GeekGirl
Just added my PM. Please add for Philly VHO8. I've been asking everytime I call in for support. Unfortunately, they don't know how to do the request. Maybe it's the wrong department.
0 Likes
lcrowe
I sent my info.  Hopefully you will be able to get enough people to show that there is some real interest in having NASA added. 
0 Likes
FBGJR
Please add me to the FIOS customers that would love to have NASA tv. Watching the shuttle launches and landing on HDNEt is just not enough for me!
0 Likes
cprgolds
Enthusiast - Level 3

You can add me to your list.....  Info PMed.

Thanks!

0 Likes
jgold50
Enthusiast - Level 1

I too would like nasa comedy central hd and much more but you are wasting your time and breath. Verizon is counting its pennies and cutting cost and raising prices. I am in NY and I dont recieve the channels they get in the city due to being in the Cablevision footprint. They will not give you those channels until they are able to launch HD extreme in the NY area which will give them a higher priced package. Now they are just trying to be competitive with tw and cablevision.

Dont look for more content or a more functional IMG.

Fios is the phone company and it is what it is. Its a dinosaur!

0 Likes
speedo123
Contributor - Level 1

PM'd my info.

I was surprised to find that I didn't have it when I switched from DirecTV.  Definitely would like to have it back.

0 Likes