Switch Account

NASA-TV?

Highlighted
Bronze Contributor I
Bronze Contributor I

NASA-TV?

Message 1 of 6
(6,823 Views)

I know this has been posted on other boards, but I'll ask here: is Fios considering adding NASA-TV to its lineup?  (I think NASA's even offering some HD content now)

I know HDNET carries launches, but that's not the same as the 24/7 coverage of all things space and NASA related that NASA-TV provides.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Re: NASA-TV?

Message 2 of 6
(6,801 Views)

It might have been discussed here as well. Unfortunately, Vz doesn't tip their hand when it comes to adding channels. Some subs get NASATV as a substation on their locals and others can get it on their public service channels, but the majority can't get it.

As you stated, HDNET is our only source, but that's mostly launches and recoveries. For everything else you have to log on to NASA.gov.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 3 of 6
(6,681 Views)
I just wanted to add my voice and/or vote to this thread. I too wish we had NASA TV all the time!
Highlighted
Gold Contributor IV
Gold Contributor IV

Message 4 of 6
(6,670 Views)
I do too Come on Verizon Let's snag this channel.  I read some much about voilence in our world and I absolutely love learning about outter space and every night for the past couple of weeks I get a peak @ Venus and Jupiter its really cool. I'll see who I can bug to get this channel.
Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 5 of 6
(6,665 Views)
im a closet nasa tv watcher.  actually when my family had direct tv i would watch that all the time. not only just each launch and the following days, but all the hours of the camera stationary in mission control....the people that work there look bored and im like whoaaa.....and my family was like oh, not again.
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 6 of 6
(6,263 Views)

Add me to the list, I want NASA TV.  I was very sad to find out that it wasn't already part of the line up.  If I had known this I would not have signed up for FIOS.

SuAnn

California

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.