Switch Account

NBA League Pass 2014-2015 Season

NBA League Pass 2014-2015 Season

Contributor sandytampa
Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(2,305 Views)

Any chance that Verizon will bill the $199 Early Bird discount in 4 monthly installments instead of 2?  When I had the subscription in the past, that's what they did.  When I was going to order it today, the website states that it will be billed in 2 installments.   I chatted with a Verizon rep online and she said they can't override the 2 installment selection to 4.  I was going to make the purchase via Verizon, but I may go through NBA League Pass to order and just watch through my Apple TV.  It's $50 cheaper.  Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Gold Contributor IV
Gold Contributor IV
Message 2 of 3
(2,210 Views)

I wonder if the apple tv is the digital price which is $149.....let me know if that's what your doing. I'm thinking of doing something similar and using my chromecast for that

Contributor sandytampa
Contributor
Message 3 of 3
(2,186 Views)

Yes, it is the nba digital package. I have an Apple tv and also Amazon fire tv, so the $149 digital only plan allows you to pick 5 teams to watch, I believe. I only want the Cavs games as I'm a Cleveland transplant living in Tampa.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.