In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Any way we can add the remaining 5 or so NBA League Pass HD channels soon? I have subscribed to NBA League Pass every year for the last 10 years or so.. but the package is more worth the cost of $200 when all the channels are in HD. So can we please add the remaining NBA league pass channels in HD? Please? Thank you in advance. 🙂
Lots of reasons for 4k to be delayed:
1) The studio quality cameras would cost a fair amount to buy to reaplce HD. Look at how long it took for HD to be available.
2) Bandwidth required to display 4K. Cable companies can't carry everything in HD, now, 4k would be even less.
3) Not that many people have 4k TVs yet.
4) Not sure if they can even carry 4K content over the air.
I would like to echo this request. It makes no sense that some of the 5 HD channels are used up by local market teams, so at times we get 3 HD NBA games and 2 HD blackout messages. Seems pathetic to be worse off than TWC customers in this regard and there's no reason to be watching NBA games in SD in this day and age
Does anyone know how many hd channels in the nba league pass other cable and satellite carriers have? (I'm pretty sure DIRECTV still has all the games in HD!) how about dish,comcast,time warner, charter, and brighthouse?
They are still liited to the number of channels based on the technology used to carry channels to STB.
The standard is called QAM and is limited by cable bandwidth.
DirecTv was able to do it differently as they developed their own hardware.
Can't say why, other than their choice.