NBA League Pass Houston Rockets are not in HD why?
DavidNJ1

I bought NBA League Pass to watch the Houston Rockets, but the games are not shown in HD High Definition, why?

I live in New Jersey, not sure if that matters.

0 Likes
Re: NBA League Pass Houston Rockets are not in HD why?
celticpride1
Contributor - Level 2

verizon fios only has 5 hd channels for nba league pass I have been complaining for 4 years about them not having all the the games in HD,they use to only have 2 HD channels then they added 3 more a year or 2 ago! now if they would only add at least 5 or 6 more HD channels to the nba league pass then everyone would get to watch their teams games in HD.I dont understand why baseball and espeiaclly hockey gret more HD channels than basketball but i can only hope someone at verizon talks to the people at indemand to add more hd  channels soon! because i personally will be going to directv next year where ALL the games are carried inHD!!

0 Likes
Re: NBA League Pass Houston Rockets are not in HD why?
celticpride1
Contributor - Level 2

BTW  DavidNJ tonights game rockets versus grizzlies game  is in HD on channel 1454 at 8 p.m. eastern time! remember all the HD nba league pass  games start on channel 1450-1454 and the sd(standard telecast) are on channel 1490-1499/ So when checking the schedule to record or watch the game always start with channel 1450 for the HD games,also dont forget to check ESPN channel 570,and NBA TV channel 589  and TNT channel for 551 in case the game is on those channels in HD!

0 Likes