NBC olympic videos - online viewing
online202

Is it OK and safe to provide our Verizon internet user ID and password to nbcolympics.com to be able to see replay videos etc online?

0 Likes
Re: NBC olympic videos - online viewing
tns
Master - Level 2

YEs,  but from my home, it never asked me but approved me without it.  After that it still worked when I wasn't at home.

0 Likes
Re: NBC olympic videos - online viewing
rez410
For me, I select verizon , then once I sign in it says I need to have FIOS TV. I most certainly do have FIOS TV and internet. Any suggestions?This also happens with the watchespn app.
0 Likes
Re: NBC Olympic videos - online viewing
tns
Master - Level 2

@rez410 wrote:
For me, I select Verizon , then once I sign in it says I need to have FIOS TV. I most certainly do have FIOS TV and internet. Any suggestions?This also happens with the watchespn app.

Yours sounds like the case where your Verizon ids are not all linked.  Supposedly you can fix by going thru the Activation process. 
http://activate.verizon.net/

Myself, I had a different process.  Working from home network.  No id or password was needed but it would fail.  Apparently because I had the Internet Option checked to "delete History on Exit".  Flash now honors this and some data between the Verizon site and the NBCOlympics site gets deleted (even though I never actually Exit).  Unchecking the Internet option worked for me.  I'll probably recheck the option when the Olympics are over.

0 Likes