Switch Account

NFL Network

Highlighted
Contributor JEden8
Contributor
Message 1 of 7
(3,082 Views)

I have a question regarding the NFL Network.  I currently have the Prime package but would like the NFL Network.  Is my only option to upgrade to the Ultimate package?  The other channels provided in the Ultimate package do not appeal to me and I can't justify spending $15/mo more to watch the one Thursday night game each week.  Thanks for the help!

6 REPLIES 6
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Message 2 of 7
(3,025 Views)

Yes but with the utimate package you also get the redzone included for the sunday games. Ithink most tv providers have the nfl network in the higher tier packages ,thats just the way it is .

Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 3 of 7
(3,019 Views)

@JEden8 wrote:

I have a question regarding the NFL Network.  I currently have the Prime package but would like the NFL Network.  Is my only option to upgrade to the Ultimate package?  The other channels provided in the Ultimate package do not appeal to me and I can't justify spending $15/mo more to watch the one Thursday night game each week.  Thanks for the help!

I have the NFL Network as part of the Extreme HD package, I do not have any premium channels or the Ultimate package.

Keller, TX 76248 (VHO 1)

Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Message 4 of 7
(2,980 Views)

It is available on the Extreme Package.

Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor
Message 5 of 7
(2,966 Views)
NFL Network is available in Extreme & Ultimate.

NFL RedZone: Ultimate only or for a $59.99 one time fee if you don't have/want Ultimate.
Contributor okaypotatoes
Contributor
Message 6 of 7
(2,689 Views)

I just spoke to a customer service rep and was told that there is also another option (as opposed to upgrading between FiosTV packages and extending your contract for 2 years). The other option was to add on this $19.99 "HBO package" that happened to include the NFL network. I do not see anything about this on verizon's website or do I see anyone else talking about it. Does this sound correct to you guys? I was also urged to add on this package today because promotional discounts are a limited offer

Silver Contributor II
Silver Contributor II
Message 7 of 7
(2,570 Views)

@okaypotatoes wrote:

I just spoke to a customer service rep and was told that there is also another option (as opposed to upgrading between FiosTV packages and extending your contract for 2 years). The other option was to add on this $19.99 "HBO package" that happened to include the NFL network. I do not see anything about this on verizon's website or do I see anyone else talking about it. Does this sound correct to you guys? I was also urged to add on this package today because promotional discounts are a limited offer

Let us know how this works out.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.