Customers With Disabilities
quick menu

NFL Ticket on FIOS?

NFL Ticket on FIOS?

Reply
MandM
Contributor
Message 1 of 13
(70,108 Views)

Hello all,

 

I'm wondering if FIOS has something like the NFL Ticket. I'm trying to catch my Niners play, but live in New England Smiley Sad

 

Thanks for the help!!

 

MandM

12 REPLIES
Bronze Contributor II
Message 2 of 13
(70,105 Views)

i hear you not at this point b/c directv owes this content for now!!!

Gold Contributor III
Plan: Extreme HD DV /50/25
Location: SE Pennsylvania
Message 3 of 13
(70,084 Views)

The only thing FiOS can offer is the RED ZONE channel which jumps around to all the league games when a team is in the red zone.  Unfortunately DirecTV has the exclusive carriage rights to Sunday Ticket so no other TV distributor will carry it.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Silver Contributor II
Location: Eagleville, PA
Message 4 of 13
(70,074 Views)

MandM wrote:

Hello all,

 

I'm wondering if FIOS has something like the NFL Ticket. I'm trying to catch my Niners play, but live in New England Smiley Sad

 

Thanks for the help!!

 

MandM


The only option you have is to watch teh nfl Red Zone.

 

Sunday ticket is a monopoly of Directtv and not available on any other carrier. At least with the Red Zone you will be able to get parts of the game as they switch around.

Bronze Contributor II
Message 5 of 13
(70,070 Views)

100% WRONG

 

 

DIRECTV DOES make NFL Sunday Ticket available to FIOS Subs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

But you need a PS3 hooked up to the tv.  Sunday ticket can be bought by anyone!  No DIRECTV SUBSCRIPTION NEEDED.

 

 

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/08/17/directv-and-playstation-bring-nfl-sunday-ticket-to-ps3/

Platinum Contributor I
Platinum Contributor I
Message 6 of 13
(70,059 Views)

charliewatts wrote:

100% WRONG

 

 

DIRECTV DOES make NFL Sunday Ticket available to FIOS Subs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

But you need a PS3 hooked up to the tv.  Sunday ticket can be bought by anyone!  No DIRECTV SUBSCRIPTION NEEDED.

 

 

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/08/17/directv-and-playstation-bring-nfl-sunday-ticket-to-ps3/


I would call it about 10% wrong at most!

 

Lets see: I have to have or buy the PS3, then I have to spend $340 for NFL Sunday Ticket, right? Not in my lifetime here! That is beyond ridiculous. I will enjoy spending my money on something much more important.....

__________________________________
Justin
FiOS TV, Internet, and phone user
QIP7232, QIP7100-P2, IMG 1.9A
Keller, TX 76248

_

 

 

Bronze Contributor II
Message 7 of 13
(70,047 Views)

 

 

The advice from an above poster is that you need DIRECTV for NFL Sunday Ticket.  And that is 100% wrong!!!!!  FiOS Subs can get it too!

 

 

 

Not to mention, it costs extra to get it on DIRECTV!!!!!!!!!!!!  This year, it was free to new subs only!

 

The fact that you don't have a PS3 is your loss.  But if you did, you can get NFL Sunday Ticket ..... with FIOS and no Directv.  I never said it was cheap.  That's all I posted.

 

 

Platinum Contributor I
Platinum Contributor I
Message 8 of 13
(70,036 Views)

charliewatts wrote:

 

 

The advice from an above poster is that you need DIRECTV for NFL Sunday Ticket.  And that is 100% wrong!!!!!  FiOS Subs can get it too!

 

 

 

Not to mention, it costs extra to get it on DIRECTV!!!!!!!!!!!!  This year, it was free to new subs only!

 

The fact that you don't have a PS3 is your loss.  But if you did, you can get NFL Sunday Ticket ..... with FIOS and no Directv.  I never said it was cheap.  That's all I posted.

 

 


Hey Genius, the original question was: "I'm wondering if FIOS has something like the NFL Ticket." The answer to that is flat 100% absolutely, positively NO. You can't get that through your head?????? Come on, even an idiot can read that question and understand it (or at least should be able to).

__________________________________
Justin
FiOS TV, Internet, and phone user
QIP7232, QIP7100-P2, IMG 1.9A
Keller, TX 76248

 

Erickatva
Contributor
Message 9 of 13
(64,090 Views)

Best bet is to sign up for NFL Rewind if you have an Ipad. You won't see the games live, but you can watch them later. That's what I did.

Bronze Contributor II
Message 10 of 13
(59,282 Views)

if you no PS3 out of luck i guess

My Rewards+
Start earning points Enrolling in My Rewards+ is quick, free and easy

Refer A Friend
Refer friends to the Verizon Fios Family, and earn 10,000 My Rewards+ points
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
 

My Verizon

  • Check Email
  • Add or Change Services
  • Suspend My Service
  • Manage Services
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios