Switch Account

NHL Center Ice price.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

NHL Center Ice price.

Message 1 of 3
(1,519 Views)

Why does verizon charge $20 more for center ice then ANY other provider. Every provider is charging $159.96 but verizon is charging $179.99. Shady business.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: NHL Center Ice price.

Message 2 of 3
(1,493 Views)

@rangerschick wrote:

Why does verizon charge $20 more for center ice then ANY other provider. Every provider is charging $159.96 but verizon is charging $179.99. Shady business.

Because they can?

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: NHL Center Ice price.

Message 3 of 3
(1,321 Views)

I emailed them to ask the same thing.  I'm sure they do it "because they can" but I don't have to order it.  And frankly, that makes me mad enough not to even if I'm deprived of watching my team.  Furthermore, other providers allow you to pay in smaller increments.  The only option I was given by verizon was 2 payments of $90.  I know I'm just a drop in the bucket and they don't particularily care wheher or not I refuse to fork over another couple hundred dollars but if enough people let then know why they aren't ordering their programming then maybe they will realize that squeezing every last penny out of your customer isn't going to draw new business.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.