Re: NHL Center Ice
brian871
Enthusiast - Level 2

NHL Center Ice is available now for $49.99, it's broken up into 4 monthly payments.  (I just got off the phone with a rep. and purchased it)

Jeembo
Enthusiast - Level 2

Did they tell you which month was the first one they'd start charging?  I'd imagine February?

0 Likes
brian871
Enthusiast - Level 2

They start charging for the Feb. bill thru May.  (a little over $12 for each month)

0 Likes
tattootony619

I just talked to them yesterday about the NHL Center Ice package. They told me that the pricing still has not been figured out. It's flat out ridiculous. If they don't figure it out in the next two days, well they lost a customer.

0 Likes
brian871
Enthusiast - Level 2

They said the same thing to me on 1/15 and for me to check back in with them daily so i called back on 1/16 and literally during the phone conversation with the rep. she received a message with all the details of the nhl center ice package.  So if you give them a call back today you should have no problem.  (I say "should" because as I think we have all found out most of the reps. from verizon are not very informed unfortunately)  Good luck and hopefully you get someone that has a clue.

0 Likes
louie13
Enthusiast - Level 1

Good luck to anyone that calls.  You will wait at least 5-20 minutes to speak with a rep.  Most likely like me the rep didn't know squat about it being offered  Said it was not available. Asked to speak wit a supervisor.  Was told they are waiting for the IT Techs to insert the programming into the system.  He said he would periodically check and connect it as soon as becomes available??? 

PS they also said there will be an additional installment charge of $12.99???

Anyone else told this??

0 Likes
brian871
Enthusiast - Level 2

I asked if there was any other fees and she said no.  She said that it wouldn't be until 1/18 that it would show up on my acct. and be activated.  But she took care of ordering it yesterday evening and as far as the wait time it was probably about 5 min. for me.

0 Likes
brian871
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just called them back to make sure and she told me that the only charges would be the 4 monthly payments of $12 (and change) per month to equal the $49.99 and there is no extra fees at all.  FYI if your looking to call and order, my call waiting time was less than a min. when i just called in (2:10 pm  est.). 

0 Likes
kelly1
Contributor - Level 1

This is NOT true!  They may be advertising it, but I have channel 1475 on right now and there is NO game...even though it is advertised in the Guide that it is a Flames hockey game tonight.  I saw the advert on The Weather Channel.  THIS IS FALSE ADVERTISING!!!!!!

0 Likes
22Becca22
Contributor - Level 3

@MichaelaJackson wrote:

This is NOT true!  They may be advertising it, but I have channel 1475 on right now and there is NO game...even though it is advertised in the Guide that it is a Flames hockey game tonight.  I saw the advert on The Weather Channel.  THIS IS FALSE ADVERTISING!!!!!!

It is there now.

Channels 1475 and 1470 (HD version) had delays (for the Calgary, Canadian feed), the game didn't show up exactly at 6PM EST.

The US feeds from San Jose (1471 and 1476) seem to have started sooner.

0 Likes