Switch Account

NHL Network???

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

NHL Network???

Message 1 of 4
(7,359 Views)

Ok, my head is spinning....  Every time I ask the question to customer service (after wading thru 10 minutes of audio prompted options, before finally getting a human.... thats another topic...), I can't get any clear or straight answers.  We have Horse Racing and Black Belt TV, but no NHL Network.  Does anyone know if this channel will ever make onto the Verizon Line up?  I know I am taking a stab in the dark, but figured it can't hurt to ask here.

While surfing the verizon site, I also came across a new channel line up for our area (SE PA) and it has channels completely jumbled up and changed.  The "new" channel line up card says effective August 2008, but again no one can give any idea when this change will or if it is going to happen.  So again, does anyone have any idea about this change?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII

Re: NHL Network???

Message 2 of 4
(7,347 Views)

Don't know about NHL network.

As to your second question, the channel realignment is tentatively scheduled for late August to early September depending on where you are out of the Philly VHO.  They are planning on doing the change in several steps (regions).  This change is to allow for the new HD channel expansion (the same reason all the analog channels were removed in July).  So, it will happen but as with any dates they are tentative and subject (and likely) to change.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 3 of 4
(7,320 Views)
Thanks for the help on the 2nd question!  Hopefully we are in the 1st to go to new channels, would be a pleasant surprise.
Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 4 of 4
(7,256 Views)
Just a bump to see if anyone else has any ideas or inside info.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.