NHL Network
ALS
Still waiting for the NHL Network and anyone know when it will be added...its not listed here nor does support know it will be added to the lineup.
0 Likes
Re: NHL Network
hawks9
I heard it will be added 11/17
0 Likes
jake5975
Enthusiast - Level 3
Has today been confirmed as the date for the roll-out of NHL Network?  Has anybody seen it yet?  I'm in Central PA and don't see anything yet.
0 Likes
ALS
I have it on my boxes lineup guide but it hasn't been made active yet.
0 Likes
jake5975
Enthusiast - Level 3

What location are you?  Here in Central PA, it's not even showing up on the lineup, let alone active.

0 Likes
ALS
I'm southeasten PA.......all the new HD channels were added from the coming soon on the old PDF file here online. Now there like 10 others NHL Network is one of them. If I look on my boxes guide it gives me "Coming Soon' as the programing for it on the guide. It wasn't there yesterday and neither were all the new HD channels. I called about today and no one knows about it even now.
0 Likes
boboli
Enthusiast - Level 1
In Long Island, NY  the NHL network is now on channel 87.  Thanks Verizon. Kind of strange you didn't mention it being added in the bill I got today.  But I am really happy NHL is available
0 Likes
ALS
As of tonight we still don't have it. I has "Coming Soon" listed in the boxes guide and thats it...as well as like 10 other channels.
0 Likes
SS1

I am in California and I still do not see the NHL network in our programming. Does anyone know when this will be available?

Will Verizon respond to these questions?

0 Likes
ALS

I also called them they know nothing about it after checking. They said this channel is not in your lineup....really its only listed on the boxes guide as "coming Soon" not online in the lineup you run your zip code or in the PDF file....they are both out dated.

I thought you guys in CA get all the new stuff first and you still probably will.  

0 Likes