NHL center ice preview
goleafsgo

What time do the channels come on for the nhl center ice free preview? when I left the house an hour ago it just said I wasn't subscribed.

0 Likes
Re: NHL center ice preview
noketchup1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Mine's not working either. People I know with Comcast have it. People I know in Canada have it.....why not Verizon?

0 Likes
noketchup1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just chatted with a FiOS rep and they told me there's no free preview. They also told me they've never offered one. I directed them to http://www.indemand.com/sports/nhl/ where it clearly states free preview 10/8 - 10/25 and she told me In Demand was wrong.

0 Likes
Synthetek
Enthusiast - Level 1
I got email from fios yesterday advertising the free preview, and of course it is not on.
Annod1
Enthusiast - Level 1

She is wrong the free preview has happened every year.

0 Likes
Annod1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been waiting on the phone for a customer service person for 45 mins. This is unreal!

0 Likes
music4eels

Yes, InDemand mentions a 3 week preview.  They have had in previous years.  WHERE IS IT!!!!

0 Likes
redwingszetty40

Mine is not turned on as well. Similar situation to what we experienced last year. It eventually came on, but not before handfuls of different answers from customer service representatives. I just hope it gets resolved before the Wings game tomorrow! 

0 Likes
hattrik21
Enthusiast - Level 2
Sadly I'm not seeing the preview either 😕
0 Likes
redwingszetty40

Not sure to the credibility of this small article, but apparently we won't be getting as much of a free preview as we once did.

http://blogs.hudsonvalley.com/hudson-valley-sports-tv/2014/10/08/free-hockey-preview-well-almost-for...

"One unfortunate note: Customers of Verizon FiOS will only receive six days of free preview action, on the Friday-Saturday-Sunday weekends of Oct. 10 and Nov. 7. Apparently, Verizon didn’t think hockey fans would mind being cut out of free action that other cable customers will be receiving, and that the company has provided to its own customers for the past several years. Thanks, Verizon"

Sigh...

0 Likes