NO WISH LISTING ON FIOS DVR???
sando263

Wow, what a bummer!!  I just switched from Direct TV to Fios yesterday only to learn the DVR that came with my service does not have the "Wish List" option like TIVO did.  Soooo disappointed.  This is a feature that definitely needs to be added.  I've had Direct TV for years and always had the "Wish List" feature so its not something new.  I would have thought the Fios DVR would offer it as well.

0 Likes
Re: NO WISH LISTING ON FIOS DVR???
spacedebris
Master - Level 2

Nope. Wish list is pretty much a Tivo thing. Neither the Direct tv DVR or the Verizon DVR have it.

Although, you can use tivo with Verizon, just need the series 3 tivo and a cable card from Verizon. Then, Wish list is back, Smiley Wink

0 Likes
Re: NO WISH LISTING ON FIOS DVR???
jumpin68ny
Master - Level 2

What is a wish list?

0 Likes
Miss suggestions more than wish lists
StuffOfInterest
Enthusiast - Level 3

Rather than "wish lists" I miss having something equivalent to "suggestions".  I was always very diligent about setting thumbs up and thumbs down on shows I watched.  This often caused new programs I hadn't seen before but was interested in showing up in my suggested recordings.  It always will amaze me that TiVo supported functions like this ten years ago yet other DVR makers haven't caught on yet.

0 Likes
Re: Miss suggestions more than wish lists
jumpin68ny
Master - Level 2

Right now the closest that Verizon FIOS offers are recommendations based upon what you watch.  

This can be found under

Settings

Television

Recommendations for you

0 Likes